Doing any commercial real estate analysis can be intimidating. Using these Microsoft Excel-based models can make it much easier to analyse and understand. Use the How-To’s below to find help for each input-tab (orange tabs) in the models.
To begin using the models from Real Property Metrics, Inc., you need to enable macros on your workbook.
The tabs/worksheets on each model are colored either orange or green. This is to denote which tabs have inputs or assumptions that need to be entered into the model.
Below are a list of How To articles on how to use each of the Input Tabs.
- Rent Roll / Unit Mix
- Leasing Costs Calculator
- Cash Flow Tab
- Equity Investor Returns Tab
- Create Reports
The links below will help you with other common items.
- Activating Your Worksheets
- Transfer Your License to a New Computer
- Common Terminology
- Deactivating (Refund Policy)
- System Requirements
- Do I need to install additional software?
- How to I upgrade to the latest version?
- What are the Proprietary Functions?
If you have any specific questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can you think of ways to make our software better? Please contact us and let us know how.